THESE “TERMS” OF INFRINGEMENT POLICY ARE AN ELECTRONIC RECORD IN THE FORM OF AN ELECTRONIC AGREEMENT FORMED UNDER INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000 AND RULES MADE THEREUNDER AND THE AMENDED PROVISIONS PERTAINING TO ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS/RECORDS IN VARIOUS STATUTES AS AMENDED BY THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000. THESE TERMS OF INFRINGEMENT POLICY DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY PHYSICAL, ELECTRONIC OR DIGITAL SIGNATURE.
Wherever this policy mentions customers and Epanelists, it refers to (“You”, or "Users", individually or collectively).
Wherever this Policy mentions "Oxiinc", it refers to "we," "us", or "our".
This Infringement Policy explains the procedure, terms, and conditions regarding your listing of Infringing products and the removal of such products found on this Website (hereinafter referred to as “Site”).
Oxiinc is an online marketplace and intermediary as per the applicable law, hence Oxiinc has no obligation towards the monitoring and controlling of products sold or any other content on www.oxiinc.in However, Oxiinc is committed to removing infringing products from the site. To facilitate this, Oxiinc has kept in place an Oxiinc Infringement Verification process so that intellectual property owners could easily report listings that infringe their rights. It is in Oxiinc’s interest and sole and absolute discretion to ensure that infringing products are removed which do not abide by the policies of Oxiinc, as they erode Seller and Buyer trust Policy.
Oxiinc respects third party Intellectual Property rights and actively supports the protection of all third party Intellectual Property including Copyrights and Trademarks (“IP”). It is our policy to expeditiously respond to clear notices of alleged IP infringement.
If we receive proper notification of IP infringement, our response to such notices will include removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity. For a detailed term of use of our website, please visit Oxiinc.in
1) Identification or description of the copyrighted work/ trademark that has been infringed.
2) Clear identification or description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on www.Oxiinc.in with adequate particulars. Product ID / website links of infringing products (in case of copyright infringement) (Note: Oxiinc will be unable to process requests which do not specify exact product IDs or URLs. Please do not provide links to browse pages or links of search queries as these pages are dynamic and their contents change with time).
3) Your address, telephone number, and email address.
4) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material complained of is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law.
5) A statement by you, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
6) Brand Name (in case of Trademark infringement)
7) Details of the intellectual property being infringed (Provide copyrighted images or trademark certificates as attachments)
When you send an IP Infringement notice, Notice(s) as collectively referred If the notice amounts to more than one, you expressly or implicitly agree to indemnify Oxiinc and it’s group companies, affiliates and shareholders from all or any claims which may arise in connection with such a notice being sent by you.
Once we receive any notice(s) by you of such infringement we will start evaluating the contents of the notice. In doing so, we may need further details from you to act as quickly and efficiently as possible and as per the applicable laws and our policies, we may remove the content for which we received the notice by you.
If during browsing Oxiinc’s website you find any content (which may be objectionable as per applicable laws and Oxiinc’s policies) or any other content on our website which may be in the manner of objectionable material or information then please inform about the same to Oxiinc by contacting Oxiinc through it’s email id or Helpline number provided on the website i.e. www.oxiinc.in
1) Identification or description of the objectionable content.
2) Clear identification or description of where the material that you claim to be objectionable is located on www.oxiinc.in with adequate particulars of the objectionable content.
3) Your address, telephone number, and email address.
4) The reason as for why do you consider such material or information objectionable.
5) Your declaration to all the statements that are made by you are true
6) Your acknowledgment and agreeing that we may share your complaint to third parties, including the parties involved in the allegedly objectionable activities and content, our group of companies, advisors and other third parties.
7) You expressly or implicitly agree to indemnify Oxiinc and it’s group companies from all or any claims which may arise in connection with such a notice being sent by you.
Once we receive any notice(s) by you of such objectionable content we will start evaluating the contents of the notice. In doing so, we may need further details from you to act as quickly and efficiently as possible and as per the applicable laws and our policies, we may remove the content for which we received the notice by you.