THESE “TERMS” OF PAYMENT POLICY ARE AN ELECTRONIC RECORD IN THE FORM OF AN ELECTRONIC AGREEMENT FORMED UNDER INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000 AND RULES MADE THEREUNDER AND THE AMENDED PROVISIONS PERTAINING TO ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS/RECORDS IN VARIOUS STATUTES AS AMENDED BY THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000. THESE TERMS OF PAYMENT POLICY DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY PHYSICAL, ELECTRONIC OR DIGITAL SIGNATURE.
Oxiinc Group of Companies Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as "Oxiinc"), provides you online shopping of various products and services on this website (hereinafter referred to as “Site”).
Oxiinc seeks to provide the best quality and authentic products and services to Oxiinc customers and Epanelists (collectively, “You”, or "Users").
Wherever this Policy mentions "Oxiinc", it refers to "we," "us", or "our".
This Payment Policy explains the procedure, terms, and conditions regarding your payment towards the products or services purchased on this Site.
How can I pay for my order?
You can choose to pay for an order using any of the below methods:
- Net Banking
- Promo Card
- Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and American Express Credit or Debit cards issued in India and 21 other countries
What is Oxiinc's credit card EMI payment option?
With Oxiinc’s credit card EMI option, you can choose to pay in easy installments of 3, 6, 9, 12, 18, or 24 months, with credit cards from the following banks:
- Standard Chartered
*18 & 24 months EMI options are available from select banks only. Please refer to the table below for more details:
|Banks||Supports 18 & 24 months tenur||Minimum order value to avail 18 & 24 months EMI options|
|Standard Chartered||Yes||₹ 4,000|
Pricing and Payment
- Prices throughout the website are quoted in Indian Rupee, and payment can only be accepted in Indian Rupee withstanding the source of payment such as but not limited to Netbanking, Debit/Credit card, Enpay wallet.
- Packing and delivery costs, if any, will be added to the total price of your purchase.
- The price you pay is the price of the products shown at the time you place your order, even if the price of the product has since changed.
- Where an offer mentions that an item is reduced in price, eg: half-price, the discount will be calculated at checkout before any postage or packaging charges are applied.
- Any payment made towards any product (hereinafter referred as “Item”) will be refunded to the purchaser’s Bank account or Enpay wallet only post cancellation of such order or the return of such item (due to any defect or in case if the product does not match to the description provided on the website)
- If any defect occurs in the item purchased during the time of delivery of such item then any payment made towards such item purchased will be refunded to the respected bank account of the purchaser within 3 working days after the item is returned by the purchaser as received during the time of delivery (such as price tag, brand tag, product description tag, etc.)
- If the purchaser is an Epanelist than any amount deducted from his Enpay wallet will be refunded in the Enpay wallet within 3 working days after the item is returned by the purchaser as received during the time of delivery (such as price tag, brand tag, product description, etc.)
- If the purchaser does not get the refunded amount in his Bank account or Enpay wallet within 3 working days after returning the defected item (in the condition it was received) only then his refund will be processed on an immediate basis at the earliest convenience possible.